Monday, April 28, 2008

East Coast Bound

Hello Everyone

OK, the tickets are booked and the babies and I are coming back east this summer...I can't wait. We will be there from June 4-June 23. The best part is that not only will I have time to see everyone when I am there but I will be able to attend Jared's wedding and Aimee's baby shower!!! Plus, my parents are thrilled about seeing the babies for such a long period of time. Ian and his family will also be up for part of our trip too. It'll be the first time in a while that all my sibs are together in the same place.

I hope spring fever has hit everyone and that you are enjoying the beautiful weather. I know we are. I am just waiting until it gets too hot to tolerate. Luckily this summer, I'll get to spend a lot of that time "home" on the Cape.

I promise to get some pics up here soon. Gotta get Lauren back to bed and get ready for tomorrow (work).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I better be on that list of people you are going to see!

Can't wait!

tourbuggie said...

Rigley can't wait to see the girls again!

Katie B said...

All of us in AZ are gonna miss you, but hope you have an awesome time!! Can't wait to see all the pics!