Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a mess!


Went to rally number two yesterday...unfortunately, it was scheduled on Valentines Day, on a long holiday weekend and during all star basketball weekend. Same turnout as before but I will continue to go until I know my job is safe!!! Save Arizona's Education System!!!


Today while on the phone with my friend Katie, the girls were playing in their room. They were being silly and running out to me in the living room, giggling and yelling. It was funny until I walked into their bedroom where they had a pile of clothes on the floor. The entire content of their dresser was all over the bedroom floor. I literally walked in, took a deep breath and grabbed my camera. Then I got to work putting everything away...Taylor kept going "oh nnoooo" and "big mess" over and over which was quite cute and funny. Lauren took the opportunity to choose a new outfit consisting of clothes we hadn't seen since the summer.


I hope everyone is having a great long weekend...and may love and happiness find you every day, not just on Valentines day!

No comments: