Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Time Flies

Who would have thought that the second I start working my blog goes down the toilet...sorry to all for being completely uninvolved in blogging the past few months. I think my resolution this year is going to be "keep up with the blog".

Everyone is doing well here in the McMinn household. Kyle just finished his first semester of college and just turned 19, Jessi got her braces off just in time for her 14th birthday, Lauren just turned 3 (yikes) and Taylor is a chatty 1 1/2 year old. We have been to the dunes for our first trip there this season and Lauren had the shortest ride ever with Papa...she wasn't loving the quad at all. I practiced my riding skills a little bit at the dunes but am still far inferior to all the kids and cousins...With December being our busy month (three birthdays and Christmas), we have had about one cake per week. Here are some recent pictures of the crew...enjoy...





As you can see, the kids are all getting big. Wayne, Jessi and I have all decided to go green and we built a greenhouse that will hopefully yield many vegetables for us to enjoy.
Heres wishing you all a wonderful holiday and a happy new year! Cheers!!

3 comments:

tourbuggie said...

Merry Christmas McMinn Family!
Time flies? Can't believe it's been a year since we were celebrating this time with you.

staceyhedman said...

Merry Christmas to you all, and we'll definitely look forward to more on your blog in 2009 :-) Helps close the gigantic distance between us. Love you guys!

Tracy said...

I'm so happy to see you updating your blog in the new year!! I love seeing the pictures of your beautiful family!!!